Sunday, April 25, 2010

From the Beginning...

I am new at the idea of "blogging". I think the word is silly, and at first I wasn't keen on writing my ideas for others to see.

I've had a change of heart. I see (and read) many of my friends posting blogs and getting feedback on their thoughts and stories. I kind of like that idea! Sometimes I have interesting ideas and thoughts that I'd like other people to see. too.

So, this first post is basically just an introduction. This blog really has no theme. I may write about a silly thought I have, or an awkward thing that happened to me (because this seems to happen a lot!), or a rant. I may be boring and just write about my day. Who knows. I'm sure there will be some humorous posts to keep the reader entertained, and there will also be some posts that many people could care less about.

Okay...so...let's get this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment